22 | Female | USA
COURAGE AND BEAUTY
Look up eyeliner junkie in the dictionary; you'll find my name. Currently reading: The Scarlet Pimpernel and Go Tell It On The Mountain. Now watching: Soul Eater and Kings
Ouran Meme: 1/1 Host Club Themes:
“I’m handsome, I’m wild, and I’m gonna steal your hearts, pretty ladies.”
the best 12 seconds of the entire high school musical trilogy
pipabeth is such a lovely ship<3
here’s my art process for a drawing i did of them:)
merlin character tropes: guinevere
«In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it’s easier to think that you don’t».
i love the Women Against Feminism that are like “I dont need feminism because i can admit i need my husband to open a jar for me and thats ok!” cause listen 1. get a towel 2. get the towel damp 3. put it on the lid and twist. BAM now men are completely useless. you, too, can open a jar. time to get a divorce
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Dir.: Peter Jackson
Awhile ago, I was in this kind of psych ward and there was this guy, Leonard. All the time I knew him,all he ever said were these numbers. “4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42”. Over and over and over again.
one/five relationships- abed x britta
I’m realizing I follow comics I don’t read in the same way that some people keep up with celebrities
"Oh, I hear Wolverine’s dead again. Wonder how long that will last."
"So…Nightwing’s a secret agent?"
"Looks like Guy Gardner has a beard now. I don’t like it."
July 31 in the Harry Potter world
- 1980: Harry James Potter is born to James and Lily Potter
- 1991: Rubeus Hagrid arrives at the Hut-on-the-Rock shortly after midnight and delivers Harry Potter his Hogwarts acceptance letter. Hagrid takes Harry on his first visit to Diagon Alley. Quirinus Quirrell breaks into Gringotts Wizarding Bank, but fails to steal the Philosopher’s Stone as the vault containing it had already been emptied earlier in the day.
- 1992: The Dursleys have dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Mason. Dobby visits Harry, and warns him not to return to Hogwarts. Dobby casts a Hover Charm on a pudding, but it is Harry who receives an official warning from the Ministry of Magic for Underage magic, presuming Harry is the only wizard in the area.
- 1993: Marge Dursley arrives at 4 Privet Drive, for a week with her brother, sister-in-law and nephew.
- 1994: Harry receives cakes and sweets from Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Sirius Black and Rubeus Hagrid.
- 1995: Harry receives boxes of Honeydukes sweets from Ron and Hermione, but throws them away because he is upset with them. Dudley Dursley and his friends beat up ten-year-old Mark Evans.
- 1996: Harry celebrates his 16th birthday at the Burrow, the celebrations are marred by grisly tidings from Remus Lupin of more Dementor attacks and Igor Karkaroff’s body is found in a shack up north.
- 1997: A birthday party for Harry is held at the Burrow. Ginny Weasley gives Harry a birthday kiss, angering her brother. Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour crashes the party and gives Harry, Ron, and Hermione objects from Albus Dumbledore’s will.
Hannibal is less painful to watch if you just pretend every conversation is about dogs
I’ve been camping in these woods since I was 3. In the middle of nowhere & off the grid. #lifeisgood
I am so tried of being fed protagonists so boring and privileged that the only way to make them feel any pain whatsoever is to give them a girlfriend (who has no personality whatsoever) and then kill them in some awful way so said boring male protag can have their vengeance and be ‘justified’ in their man rage (read as: tantrum in which people needlessly die).
Forget fridging these generic cis straight white dudes’ girlfriends, you want a motivator for a hero that will make them fight until the end of their days? Make them a member of an oppressed group, and I guarantee they’ll come inbuilt with bravery, resilience, determination, empathy, and a fiery, aching, absolutely unstoppable desperation for justice.
Peter Capaldi: “I didn’t want to be Doctor Who in a Doctor Who I didn’t like. I had to be convinced the show was going in a direction I was interested in.”
So Peter Capaldi just gave this quote to Sunday Times Magazine and I’m not sure how I feel about it.
On the one hand, admitting he had to…